In the world of software as a service (SaaS) you’re never far away from losing a customer. Value is most relevant during the crucial onboarding period when customers have high expectations of your product, and you have limited time to meet their expectations.
Since poor customer onboarding is the main reason your customers churn, it’s time to stop customers falling into the trough of disillusionment and start driving first value. At scale. If you’re serious about growth, then it’s time to get serious about how you onboard your customers.
Join Donna Weber, the world’s leading expert in customer onboarding, to learn how to :
- Stop treating every customer as a special snowflake
- Describe what first value is and why it’s important
- Identify the trough of disillusionment and how to avoid it
- Drive customers to value quickly
- Explore opportunities to start scaling now