• Read Time 2 min
Join ChurnZero as a Business Development Representative
Our fast-growing startup is looking for a skilled, self-motivated high energy sales professional that will help drive demand for the ChurnZero Customer Success Platform solution. You will work closely with the Account Executives to understand customer needs and articulate the unique value of proposed solution. Ideal candidates should be eager to demonstrate their ability to be sales driven self-starters. We’ll provide tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your sales career at ChurnZero.
Join the team that proudly supports the highest ranked Customer Success platform on G2 Crowd, Capterra and Trust Radius – and be an important part to our continued success!
Primary responsibilities and day-to-day
- Qualify, follow up, educate, and develop a substantial volume of leads to progress prospects further into ChurnZero’s sales process
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives using ChurnZero’s qualification criteria
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how ChurnZero can solve them
- Operate as a subject matter expert in customer success.
- Develop and deliver responses to customer and prospect inquiries, including RFPs, RFIs, InfoSec questionnaires and initial solution discussions.
- Successfully match customer pain and functional requirements to proposed solutions.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to the assigned Account Executive
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
Must-have skills and experience
- Highly motivate, driven and self-starting individual
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage with Director, VP or C level customers
- SaaS/Cloud experience preferred
- BA or BS degree
Working at ChurnZero
We are at the beautiful 1776 co-work offices in Arlington, VA. Lunch is served here every day, and you will have the essential startup experience. We are building the DC metro’s next great company.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org