• Read Time 2 min
ChurnZero Represented in APPEALIE 2020 SaaS Leader Awards
ChurnZero is proud to have won the APPEALIE SaaS Marketing Leader Award and see many of our customers win the SaaS Customer Success Leader Award.
APPEALIE announced the twelve winners of the 2020 SaaS Leader Awards, a software leadership award honoring the top Marketing and Customer Success executives in the industry.
“As shown by our employee engagement research and exceptional revenue growth rates of the cloud sector, SaaS companies are very well-manager,” commented Matt Harney, Founder of APPEALIE. “The glowing nominations our 2020 honorees received reflect the high standard of excellence in SaaS today.”
Driven by peer nominations, the 2020 SaaS Leader Award Winners are selected based on their track record of achieving goals, leadership skills, and ability to attract and retain talent.
Consistent with APPEALIE’s software awards methodology, Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS)-like data points were incorporated along with each executive’s specific accomplishments.
The award process featured two categories.
SaaS Customer Success Leader Award Winners
- Alex Dingley, Customer Success Director – WorkZone
- Amanda Ingraham, Vice President of Customer Success – 15Five
- Amy Gharst, Operations Lead – Order Desk
- Chris Bush, Chief Customer Officer – Black Kite
- Erica Swint-Williams, Sr. Manager of Customer Success – Mailchimp
- Gustavo Bianco, Global Head of Sales & Customer Success – Pipedrive
- Mike Randolph, Sr. Vice President Client Services – AppFolio
- Paige Collins, Vice President of Customer Success – XOi Technologies
- Wyeth Lynch, Enterprise Customer Success Manager – MineralTree
SaaS Marketing Leader Award Winners
- Hunter Montgomery, Chief Marketing Officer – ChurnZero
- Nicole Kealey, Chief Strategy Officer – Alida
- Travis Bickham, Vice President of Marketing – BirdEye
The APPEALIE SaaS Awards are the most selective in software.
Winning SaaS apps are selected based on customer feedback and data, including Net Promoter Scores™. The APPEALIE software awards process includes due diligence beyond entrant applications to ensure each winner meets its standards of excellence.
Pronounced “appeal-eee,” our name APPEALIE originates from our mission to recognize the most appealing apps in SaaS.
Attribution: Net Promoter, Net Promoter Score, and NPS are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.