• Read Time 3 min
ChurnZero BIG RYG 2022 speaker and session agenda revealed
This is it. The moment you’ve been waiting for. Can we get a drumroll, please?
We’re thrilled to announce our speaker and session agenda for BIG RYG 2022, the Customer Success leadership summit in Washington, D.C. on October 12-13, 2022. This two-day event features a unique program of hands-on 90-minute workshops, panel discussions, keynote addresses, and breakout sessions led by an incredible lineup of industry veterans and trailblazers.
Don’t sleep on these savings: Early bird registration is available through August 19.
We chose our speakers for their Customer Success chops (that’s a given), but also for their tremendous heart. Exceptional leadership takes both, and these people have it in spades. It’s their experiential approach that we admire most and that got them to where they are today.
In keeping with this outlook, we designed our conference program with the intention of pushing all of us from planning to doing. Because we believe that’s the only way we grow.
See the full agenda and secure your seat at BIG RYG 2022.
Here are a few keynotes and sessions you don’t want to miss:
- The Brilliance of Brevity: Jim VandeHei, co-founder and CEO, Axios. The unexpected key to earning trust and building repeat business: brevity. Axios has earned millions of subscribers and hundreds of millions in revenue by keeping things short and simple—and you don’t need to be in journalism to benefit from the same approach.
- The New ‘C’ in CEO: Gabby Wong, CEO, FranConnect. Discover how to blaze your trail from Customer Success to CEO. Learn how Gabby built opportunities, overcame obstacles, and brought the voice of the customer to her role as CEO—and how you can do it too.
- The Future of Customer Success: Leading Customer Success podcasters Adrian Brady-Cesana (CXChronicles), Yanique Grant (Navigating the Customer Experience), and Kenneth Groom (Beyond Normal) discuss the most pressing questions facing the Customer Success industry.
- Are you recession ready? Bryan Neale, founder, Blind Zebra. Is your Customer Success team prepared to navigate price pressure during renewals or mass cancellations? Take an assessment to uncover your team’s level of Customer Success readiness and learn tactics to stay strong in any economic environment.
- Driving performance with a remote team: Kristen Hayer, CEO, The Success League. Over the past two years, managers who relied on “walking around” began losing touch with their remote team members. Learn the foundations of effective people management and how to build a path toward stronger performance and happier teams.
Additional sessions and workshops cover revenue-driving tactics, like surfacing account expansion opportunities and performing outcome-based selling as well as measurement strategies, such as assessing cross-functional health and building an actionable customer health scorecard.
If you struggle with one of these aspects of Customer Success, know that you are not alone. It’s easy to believe the fallacy that the obstacles you face in your job are unique to you and therefore reflect your competence as a Customer Success leader. But if there’s one thing we’ve learned from hosting and attending hundreds of industry events, it’s this: if you have a problem, someone else has it too.
Meeting your peers, voicing your challenges, and realizing that others share the same struggles as you is nothing short of transformative. The 100-pound weight that lifts off your shoulders when you hear a fellow leader reveal they too know what it’s like to deal with [insert pain point] is palpable and a reminder that we all need support.
We’re buzzing with anticipation of bringing our community together in person this fall. We hope you’ll join us for what’s sure to be a day of great insights and even greater company.